- Who are you?
- Job + company
- Why did you read this book?
- How far did you get into the book?
- Why did you decide to read GTD?
- Have you started implementing anything that was discussed?
- Will you be using some of the things discussed in the book in your task management?
- Is there anyone here with previous GTD experience?
- Did you read chronologically or did you jump around?
- What was your main takeaway?
- Was there anything that you wildly agreed or disagreed with?
- Have you listened to the podcast?
- What seemed like good advice? What didn't seem practical at all?
- What does your system look like?
- What's good about it?
- Can be improved?
- A problem you don't know how to solve?
- What's something that you've been doing for a long time and that is a very good habit when managing the influx of knowledge and projects?
- Why is this relevant to everyone and not just ops people?
- How can it help ops people?
- Would this be something you think you can implement in your company and get everyone on board? Would that be helpful?
- Was any of David's advice unrealistic to implement in the real world?
- Was there anything that you found very relatable in the book?
- Rating from 1-10
- Would you read the book again?
- Would you recommend this book to a fellow ops professional?