Absence of trust
Fear of conflict
Lack of commitment
Avoidance of accountability
Inattention to results
- Your first priority should be your leadership team, not your division. Everyone would be fighting their own agendas.
- Did COVID change the situation and made the leadership teams closer?
- Spreading the responsibility of managing various conflicts across the whole leadership team, not just one person (i.e. the CEO) imposing, would be more realistic.
- Lack of commitment: how are we actually making the decisions? Who has the accountability of making the decision?
- We all need to trust each other that we have the competence to do our jobs.
- Working together effectively: personality tests, info about personality not really useful...much better to share “how you work”.